593 Regency Circle, Richmond, Kentucky 40475
The Villages at Lake Reba
- Fully approved and underway New Construction the first 48 are being framed and will be ready December 2020.
- The next 48 will be ready Spring/Summer 2021.
- Quality built by established local builder.
- Clubhouse with pool and fitness room.
- Rare opportunity to find 96 Brand New Units. New, not at the end of their shelf life!
- This investment in a single complex offered for sale turnkey upon completion.
- Sought after area with easy access to the burgeoning region’s inter-city highways. With easy access to all the amenities the Greater Lexington Area has to offer.
- Not to mention the big sky and rolling hills views the elevated site provides!
- An additional 128 units are planned and may be available.
Why The Villages at Lake Reba?
These new-to-be constructed one- and two-bedroom apartments at the Villages at Lake Reba were designed and planned to attract the surge of tech-savvy, young professionals and skilled local workers seeking housing in the hot greater Lexington /Richmond Area Market.
Why the Greater Lexington – Richmond Area for real estate investment?
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs…
The area has 15,000 more open jobs than people looking for work.
The Greater Lexington – Richmond Metropolitan area exports more than $2.5 billion worth of goods and services annually; in addition to agricultural products, major exports include automobiles and printers. The University of Kentucky, located in Lexington, is a center for educational conferences and sports attractions and is one of the Lexington area’s major employers. The University provides local businesses and corporations with a ready supply of educated manpower and is a dynamic resource for problem solving and research.
Kentucky is moving fast to stay ahead of economic trends. Witness Amazon and DHL’s recent expansion in the area further accelerating Lexington’s emergence as a leading city in economic growth. This reflects the area’s economy expanding its state-of-the-art manufacturing and high-technology ventures. More than 100 major companies have located headquarters or facilities in Lexington.
Toyota’s single largest U.S assembly plant just north of Lexington employs close to 7,500 workers. Not to mention its numerous ancillary parts suppliers. Lexmark International, a Fortune 500 company, is the city’s largest employer (14,000 jobs). More than two dozen national organizations—medical, research, scholarly and business—make Lexington their home base with strong continued growth forecast.
- Economic Expansion…
In just three years, Kentucky has moved to the forefront of national influence, steadily gaining recognition as America’s center for engineering and manufacturing excellence. The commonwealth’s transformational pro-business policies, legislation and programs are yielding truly historic results – more than $17.3 billion in private investment, nearly 48,000 new jobs created and the highest workforce participation in state history.
- Solid Real Estate Market…
Jobs and job growth create real estate values. As a result, Kentucky is on pace to match or exceed its 2018 sales in the years ahead while inventory shortages continue to drive up home values at a pace that surpasses much of the rest of the country. Low property taxes are another positive factor.
- Location, Location, Location… CEO Jeff Bezos thinks so…
The constructed Amazon Prime Air hub is big business for Kentucky, and business is booming. Kentucky is the premier cargo venue for North America – serving as home to DHL’s second largest operation in the world and UPS Worldport and Louisville’s FoodPort. Kentucky plays a key role in e-commerce, both domestically and internationally, with growth anticipated to increase in 2020. Eastern Kentucky University is nearby.